Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let's Play Clue!

For Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday...this week we are playing CLUE!  You know, the Parker Brothers Game?!  See Cindy's post here:

Mothermark's Post

We went to Tudor Mansion and had to decide...who/what/where done it?!  Obviously it was...

MRS. PEACOCK in the checkered tile HALL with STICKLES...I mean, a be-ginghamed LEAD PIPE! 

I told the other tea partiers that I was a former PARKER myself, and I have a heritage to uphold...so I definitely got the right answer and solved the crime, hee!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I didn't realise that you'd dressed the lead pipe up as some decorative hardware when I saw this yesterday!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Hey! Where were you on Tuesday? Too skeered to come in the front door, are ya? Well....are ya....punk? Snort!

Your black and blue checkerboard bg is beautiful and an awesome play on the theme of a game. That's the purtiest (see, I told you I type slang all de time) Mrs. Peacock I've ever seen, too. Love the signature gingham ribbon as well.