Friday, November 30, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 5 Inspiration

On Day 5, Tracey had a showcase of sweet designs from Newton's Nook! I was inspired by
Zsofia Molnar's adorable kitten tag with its red gingham background and scalloped sentiment panel at the bottom.


I couldn't find a cat stamp (I don't have a cat stamp?!), so this furry polar bear from Papertrey Ink's Holiday Folk had to step in. Also used Cornish Heritage Farm's Gingham Backgrounder. 


 The polar bear is embossed with white powder on kraft paper. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.


The greenery is also from Holiday Folk, and the stitched hill is cut with a Lawn Fawn die. The star was coated with Glossy Accents. 

Tomorrow I will post my last tag for this celebration, can't believe how prepared I am for Christmas! What a blast this has been...🎁🎄!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Once I got past the concept of not owning a cat stamp (what? :P) - I love this cute tag! Embossing the polar bear on kraft the way you did is genius. A beautiful addition to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!