Sunday, November 25, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 24 Inspiration

Day 24 at Tracey's blog featured Sunny Studio Stamps! I just loved Francesca Vignoli's sweet baking supplies all stacked on a sleigh, with a touch of red plaid at the top of her tag

.
I got out some oldie but goodie sets for my tag, Made with Love by Hero Arts and a gingham set from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I didn't have a sleigh, so I piled my bakery items on a heart cut with the Primitive Hearts die from Sizzix.


I colored the images with Copics and fussy cut them. Francesca's coloring always inspires! Hope to color like she does one day 😉!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Too cute! What a great tag for a cook's gift!

cm said...

Talk about a scrumptious card that has my sweet tooth tingling! Love the assortment of baked treats and baking utensils! A cook's delight! Thrilled that you're playing along with us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!
~carol