Friday, November 30, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 15 Inspiration

Day 15, Tracey took us on a STAMPloration! I really loved  Monika Skinner's tag with its sentiment stamped in a tone on tone then a highlight ink, ribbon wrap, and sweet tree!


I used Papertrey Ink's Quotes: Favorite Things stamp set with this sweet lyric from The Sound of Music! Stamped the first part in kraft ink, and stamped the twine bow and rest of the sentiment in Versamark, then heat embossed with white powder. Had to add a bit of greenery, so stamped the teeny tiny holly leaf and berries included in the set!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

What a great tag, and I love that sentiment you used. Reminds me I have it somewhere in my stash, uninked. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.