Thursday, July 13, 2017

Surf's Up!

The Jersey Girl in me had to play along with this week's Fusion Challenge!  Can't wait for our NJ trip to Manahawkin/LBI next month!

I chose to use the car from PTI's "Happy Camper" to make a background...


I added my sentiment with PTI's Headline Alphabet and some surfboards from Free Spirit Boy by Claire Brennan.


I embossed my background with PTI's Woodgrain Impression Plate, then added some twine that I braided for an embellishment.  SUCH fun inspiration this week!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Fabulous background Kelly - your card has such a fun, summery feel to it! Loving the surfboards behind the letters - what a great idea. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

Linda Callahan said...

This is beyond adorable! Love the colors, the retro feel and its charm! So glad you shared it at FusioN!