Friday, July 21, 2017

Her color is lilac...

I had a friend ask me to make me a wedding card and a gift certificate for a bed & breakfast.  I always get so nervous when I have to make something specific!  She told me to make anything, but I was still anxious.  So I asked what the wedding colors were, and she just said "Lilac...I think!"

WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals ALWAYS works and is loved by recipients and stampers alike!  So here is what I came up with...


I embossed a piece of PTI's Linen cardstock with the Woodgrain impression plate, then cut a stitched circle with SSS dies.  I stamped and die cut flowers from Fresh Cut Florals and one teeny one from (the yellow) from More Fresh Cuts.  I layered them over a circle that I sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress ink, and splattered with some aqua and black acryllic paint mixed with water.


I used PTI's envelope die and a scalloped die and sentiments from Gift Card It from Waltzingmouse Stamps to make a coordinating certificate set. It took me forever because I was worried about smudges and mistakes, but luckily my friend loved it all!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Those pretty little flowers are wonderful!