Sunday, May 14, 2017

Quatrefoil Tulips

A beautiful photo at the Fusion Card Challenge called "Navy Patterns" this week!

I was drawn to the pillows and those beautiful yellow (my favorite color) tulips!

I used PTI's Tulip Time and Beautiful Berries sets, and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's "Doodle Buds."


The quatrefoil pattern is a DCWV stencil that I used with Wendy Vecchi's white embossing paste.  Added a few Glossy Accent "dew" droplets to my flowers and leaves, too :)

Such gorgeous inspiration cards from the DT members and players this week at Fusion Card Challenge!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Michelle said...

Perfect! I will admit, I hadn't noticed the yellow tulips, and yellow is MY favourite colour also, haha! What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how beautiful...
tfs,
Karen

Jeanne J. said...

Stunning Kelly! The dewdrops bring these pretty tulips to life and the blue and yellow together are heavenly! Total winner!

cm said...

Swooning over your fabulous card, and especially, the dew-dropped tulips that look fresh from the garden! So delighted you shared this beautify in the FUSION gallery!
~carol