Sunday, May 21, 2017

Gran's Garden Sketch

This weekend I decided to play along with Hannelie's awesome sketch at the 


I just received Dawn McVey's lovely floral set "Gran's Garden" from Papertrey Ink this weekend.  Cards practically make themselves with it, it's so much fun!


I used Impress Fresh Ink in Sugar, Peony, Sicilian Blue, Gypsy Blue, Navy, and Slate for the flowers and leaves.  Added a side panel of Dark Indigo cardstock from PTI embossed with an old Cuttlebug folder, and a sentiment from PTI's Beautiful Berries.


So happy it's spring!  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Kelly! I'm so glad you sent a message today - I've missed seeing your gorgeous creations at 12 Kits!
This stunning card is all about how you put those gorgeous elements together - and the stamping is gorgeous and perfect! I've fallen in serious love with that dark indigo paper, Kelly!
=]

Karen said...


Absolutely gorgeous! I haven't broken open Gran's Garden yet, but this inspires me to get moving on it!

Hannelie said...

Wow!!! Love the way my sketch inspired you !
Thank you so much for playing along!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Kelly! The fancy embossed border looks wonderful with the pretty blooms! Thanks for your well wishes today <3

Bev wilkinson said...

As if I needed an excuse to buy another PTI set! This is gorgeous. Love the colors and layou!

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful card design Kelly! The layered flowers are just gorgeous! Pretty embossed dark panel as accent as well! Julia xx

Charlene said...

Nice color choices and great layout of the card!

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Gran's Garden was already on my wishlist, but it just moved up!