Sunday, February 8, 2015

PTI...inspired by Maile Belles!

Papertrey Ink began their 8th Anniversary festivities last week, and I got to play along with some challenges this weekend.   Day 2 brought the announcement that Maile Belles will be designing stamps again this year!  We were to choose one of her past projects and make a card inspired by it.

I bought the Text Block: Party Time die last month after seeing Maile's card HERE.

I paper-pieced my balloons with patterned paper from Pebbles "Happy Day" kit, then added Stickles over the "Let's Party" section to make it stand out a bit from all the white.



PTI has had exciting announcements so far, can't wait for more to come!

6 comments:

Sharron said...

Love how you added the patterned papers for your balloons! The sparkly sentiment is fabulous and really adds to the party feel.

Jeanne J. said...

Great way to add lots of color to that balloon die cut - love that close up of the sparkles! Some sugar eye candy!

Renee said...

Love it!! :)

Marybeth said...

Love how you glittered up the sentiment! Beautiful and bright , Kelly!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I really like how you used the patterned paper. I'm going to Pin this to CASE later.

Lindsey said...

Super loved all of your PTI cards, but this one might be my fave. The fun colors and patterns and glittery sentiment...love, love, love.