Saturday, February 28, 2015

12 Kits of Occasions with Sharron!


Welcome to another edition of 12 Kits of Occasions!  This month Sharron treated us to a kit filled with...BIRDS!  Flocks of them for all kinds of occasions.  We were also treated to gorgeous colorful papers, lovely foliage and oodles of die cuts.


Up first this adorable penguin from Mama Elephant.  I chose to make a shaker card...



I filled it with some white, iridescent, and silver sequins, and sugar glitter.  The circle is backed with a white piece of paper embossed with a Sizzix snowfall folder.


These sweet tall birds were my favorite thing of all in Sharron's kit.  I also loved the tiny die cut words she included.  The sentiment is from PTI's Framed Out #12 stamp set.


I looped some twine through the tags and added lots of Wink of Stella pen on the birds and mini heart.


Last just a sampling of the gorgeous die cut leaves and birds that Sharron sent.  I loved the papers SO much, especially the sky papers.  Added a PTI picket fence and thought the whole peaceful scene would be perfect with this sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps "Fine Feathers" set.

If you have visited the 12 Kits Blog you will see that we are so excited to have Michele Ferguson of "I Card Everyone" as our newest member!  She is an amazing stamper, and we are so lucky that she joined us!  ...AND a wonderful guest stamper this month, TOO!...be sure to stop by to see Taunya Butler of "Daisies Girl."

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kelly, wow...just WOW! Your shaker card is adorable...I love that we paired some of the same papers together with the same penguin. Your tag layout is amazing. What a brilliant idea, and your last card is gorgeous...I just had to stop and stare at it. What a beautiful verse to pair with these supplies.

Marybeth said...

Love them Kelly! Your shaker card is darling and your second card is amazing ! I love the patterned paper and the way you hung those tags! That card just makes me happy. I messed up my chicks and they were the first image I wanted to use. Beautiful cards!

I Card Everyone said...

Love your cards, Kelly! I may be just a bit in love with the Technique Tuesday birds - darling, darling color choices!!
=] Michele

Sharron said...

These are so adorable, Kelly! Love the shaker and your fun design with the chickadees. Sweet card with the fence too. The WM sentiment was a great choice!

Tracey McNeely said...

So much sweetness, love the penguins shaker and those long legged chickadees are too cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Kelly...just so your sweet cards. Your style it just so beautiful and your adorable little penguin card is my favorite, just so sweet.

Jill Norwood said...

Love each and every one!!!!!