Friday, April 9, 2010

Moxie Fab Scottie!

For Cathy Edvalson's Moxie Fab Challenge...to use one of Kim Kesti's sketches published in the new special issue of PaperCrafts Magazine "Go-To Sketches"...it is SUCH a great issue, you'll have to check it out!  Here is my take:


Used the Scottie Dogs set, and a sentiment that is included in the Little Red Wagon set, both from Pink Persimmon.  Used Scottie's argyle coat, because argyle is IN right now.  There were some great cards using argyle in the magazine!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Kelly, I love what you did with the sketch! I was contemplating doing it, and never would have thought of this cutie! GReat job girl!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh cute! I think you might know how much I love that Scottie dog and his coats.

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)