Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Froggie Treat Bag

Roxie had a great sketch posted at Splitcoaststampers today, so I used it with one of Pink Persimmon's new "Tin Tie Coffee Bags" coming soon to the "alterables" section of the store.  I used the small version to make a little treat bag for a boy!


Watercolored the mushroom and frog from the Ribbit stamp set, and then used the sentiment "Greetings" from the Scottie Dogs stamp set.  So lucky that I have some Divine Twine left, it was perfect to wrap around the stem and the top of the bag!  These bags are so fun to play with and are just the perfect size for a sweet treat, a little gift, or even wrapping a gift card!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Kelly this is just sooo fabulous, I LOVE that mushroom....AWESOME card!!

Linda Beeson said...

I see another stamp that I am going to love, that mushroom! LOVE how you used it, the frog and the bag.