Friday, April 23, 2010

All May's Showers VSN

It's Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoast, and the theme for tonight was "All May's Showers."  Here are some of the challenges and my cards:

Joy Fold Card with a bit of red, a bit of bling, and something Diva-ish in honor of "Traceteach's" grandma ( I pretended my daffodils were pins that her grandma would wear (I know, cheater!):


Make a card with a "slick" or "wet" looking element.  I used Dew Drops for headlights and coated the windshield with Glossy Accents by Ranger:



Make a card with at least one "popped up" flower:


 Make a tag to go on a baby shower gift:


A whole lot of Papertrey Ink fun including Enjoy the Ride, A Little Argyle, Year of the Flower: Daffodils, Year of the Flower: Sweet Peas, Baby Button Bits, and Background Basics: Tin Types!

15 comments:

Danielle said...

Such cute projects! I love the argyle bears!!

Amy Kolling said...

Holy cow......what cute projects using PTI! VSN is so much fun....Your car card is my favorite!

Jessica said...

Lovely cards! I LOVE the sweetpea one :)

Sue Ann said...

You did this all in one night ?? HOLY COW!!! I love the cards~~

Kara said...

These are beautiful!! I love the sweetpeas!
Kara

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Stunning cards! I don't know which one to gush about first! I adore the ribbon on the first card and you are a genius with the glossy accents on the car--I'm totally going to copy that! The sweetpea card makes me kick myself for not getting that set! The baby tag is adorable! My SIL is having twins and that's a wonderful idea for her gift tag!

Sherry said...

Everything is fabulous!! The sweet peas are stunning!

Jackie Solomon said...

Wow, you've been busy! Everything looks so great. Love the argyle bears, so so cute. Youre sweet peas are beautiful. The way you layered the argyle on the enjoy the ride card is really cool and on the first card your daffodils are gorgeous and I love the pop of red in that gingham ribbon. Super job!

Elizabeth S. said...

Such wonderful cards!! Those bears are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow your on a roll girly! Beautiful cards, the first one is great, love it! And those argyle teddy bears, so cute!!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, I love ALL of these, great work!!!

Mariana said...

WOW they are all awesome! I am really loving those adorable bears!!!

Pauline said...

Wow, fab cards all of them! My favourite is the car with the argyle, such a cool guy card, I really struggle for male cards, and this one is so perfect! Pauline x

Monica K. said...

I love all of your cards! I like how you added glossy accents to the card and the gingham teddy bears are so adorable!

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOW - you made these in 45 minutes?!! YOWZA!

~Meredith