Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Spring Florals Throwdown

Today I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer at the Color Throwdown Challenge! This week’s colors are gloriously spring and pastel…pale blue, yellow, and lime!



I used beautiful floral products from The Greetery for my card…


The “Seed Catalog Background” is a favorite starter for me! I added some “BotaniCuts: Bluebells” and “BotaniCuts: Wildflower Mix” blossoms around my circular window. I heat embossed a sweet thank you sentiment from “Opposites Attract” in silver for a finishing touch.

The Color Throwdown Challenge is my favorite, and always pushes me to use and mix colors/products in new ways. I hope you can play along this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....such a gorgeous background!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this gorgeous bluebell card!!