Sunday, December 1, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags- Day 9

Playing some catch up for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, going way back to Day 9 with Pink & Main. I loved Annette Allan's sweet, funny little animals all dressed for winter...especially the bear!

I just got Reverse Confetti's "Big Bear" set, and thought he would be perfect!



I colored with Zig Clean Color and Tombow markers and a wet paintbrush. Added the hat from Reverse Confetti's "S'more Love" set. I used the Ink Blot Shop's "Cable Knit Background" and shaded it with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Crushed Olive Distress Oxide inks. The snowflakes are heat embossed over the top with white powder and the sentiment is from PTI's "Warm & Fuzzy." I love how this turned out, thanks for the inspiration, Annette!

3 comments:

teri said...

Aww! Such a cute tag!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the knitting bear!!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

cm said...

Oh my stars! Your knitting bear is absolutely adorable! Talk about a sweet tag! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol