Sunday, December 1, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags- Day 23

Day 23 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags featured some Jillibean Soup! I was inspired by Leanne Allinson's adorable pickup truck cards, and I happen to have Jillibean Soup's Loads of Love stamp set!



I tried some no line coloring, so I stamped the truck with Inkon3's Fadeout ink then used Prismacolor pencils. Stamped an old Weave Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms in white ink along the bottom. At the top, stamped pine branches from The Greetery's "Winter Sketches" and some snowflakes from PTI's "Warm and Fuzzy" using white ink, too The sentiment from Pen & Ink: Christmas" is also from PTI. A tiny sprig and rusty jingle bell to finish this little rustic tag!

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Kelly!
Your tag is adorable. I love the kraft base and the awesome vintage truck. Your "no line coloring" as you called it is fabulous. I love the worn out vintage feel it gave your truck. LOVE this, and thanks for sharing it in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

P.S. I have a FUN Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenge blog, and I'd LOVE to have you play along with us when you can. We have AWESOME prizes and lots of fun. I hope you will join us here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

This is a beautiful tag! Love the colours, design and rustic look. Thanks for linking this up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!