Saturday, October 12, 2019

First for Christmas

I received my new stamps from The Greetery and have been wanting to try them out all week. Today I made my first Christmas card of the season with images from "Christmas Eve!"


I tried stamping with no die cuts to go for more of a painted look. When I tried to mask the tree behind the church, I made a gap that was too big, so I started adding acrylic paint snow
everywhere 😄!


Then out came Perfect Pearls for more snowy splatters, and the Pathway and Frosty Flakes stencils lightly sponged with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for some added detail.




This set is a dream, it's so easy to make beautiful cards with it! Can't wait to make more! ❤





1 comment:

LeAnne said...

It's beautiful! I am afraid to buy some of their stamps.....I will want them all and I won't be able to control myself! Your colors and "snow" are stunning!