Monday, October 16, 2017

Red Truck Sketch

A fun "photo" sketch from Rita at Freshly Made Sketches this week!



I used the pick up truck from PTI's new Make It Market Holiday kit "Wonderland" and a polaroid die from Mama Elephant for my card...


The background is made with a backgrounder image from Cornish Heritage Farms, a snowy embossing folder from Sizzix, and the Scene It mountain and tree dies from PTI.


A little sentiment from Verve Stamps and some wooden stars and Crystal Snow glitter.  The "road" is made with an old Close to My Heart stitched set.  Snow much fun :)!

4 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this sweet scene! The snowy effects are beautiful. Always a treat to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh is this ever cute! Love the news print mountains, the plaid and the frosty trees!

Sandy said...

I love all the different elements you used on this card.

Jen Timko said...

Oh, I love that little truck and all your fun details on this!! The background plaid is so fun. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!