Sunday, March 26, 2017

Berries Sketch

A sweet and simple sketch by Linda this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  I couldn't wait to use some of my new PTI anniversary release products, and chose Beautiful Berries for this sketch...


Here is my card:


I stamped the berries in AMuse Studio Sky, Latte, and Wheat inks, then added the details and sentiment with Fresh Ink in Navy.  The sentiment is from PTI's County Fair Make it Market kit.



I created a mask and stamped the old Stampin Up "Aida Cloth" background for the center.


The whole card was run through my Cuttlebug with PTI's Woodgrain impression plate, and I added some Glossy Accents on some of the berries.  It's so much fun to experiment with different colored berries with this set!

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love these sweet berries! Very pretty card! So glad you shared this at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

This card has a wonderful light and airy feel. And I love the woodgrain background with the sprigs of berries. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa Elton said...

This is soft and lovely Kelly!

Michelle said...

So, so pretty! Love all of those beautiful blues and the added bit of texture is just perfect!