Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Anniversary Birdhouse




Another challenge for Papertrey Ink's 10th Anniversary Challenges.  We were to make a birdhouse!  Nichole provided an adorable template HERE if you needed one like me :)!


I copied my template right on to some gingham patterned paper.  I used a sentiment from Flower Fusion #11.


Cut two different pieces using the PTI fence die, and bent the bottom and glued it under the birdhouse.  The flower garden is made with posies from Petite Pots.

 I cut a piece of kraft paper using the Hexagon Cover Plate and filled in some of the pieces with yellow patterned paper and a floral piece stamped with Happy Hexagons.  I forget how much fun it is to make little 3-D projects sometimes!

4 comments:

lainey said...

So cute with the fence and flowers! And what a fancy roof for your birdies!

Unknown said...

Very sweet!!

Nancy Penir said...

OK, You win! Cutest gingham birdhouse ever! (Gingham girl, gingham birdhouse... wonderful!!!) All the patterns just make me happy!

Marcia Hill said...

I agree with Nancy...you win Kelly!! What an absolutely adorable gingham birdhouse!! Love the fence, the flowers, and your roof is totally FABULOUS!! :0)