Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Latte Birthday Wishes

My daughter had a party for two friends this weekend who combined their birthdays into one big celebration at LaserTron!  Claire has always loved the "Love You a Latte" and "Milo's Alphabet" stamp setsfrom Lawn Fawn, and I was dying to try out more names with my Concord and 9th "Sophisticated Script" uppercase and lowercase sets.



I decided to do "quick" cards with only a little embellishing since they are for 12-year old girls... so, you know what that means.  They took me FOREVER!  I have such a hard time keeping cards literally "clean" when going clean and simple!  Always a smudge here, an unstamped letter there! But somehow we got to LaserTron on time :)!


1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly these are adorable! And I am the same way about clean and simple cards - smudges or stray ink marks always seem to happen whenever I try to do one!