Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Sketch for Challenge Chicks


It's time for some fun with The Challenge Chicks, and I get to be the hostess this month!  I came up with the idea to make a thank you card but with a twist...to use this sketch that I created.  I must say that I drew it up on a piece of paper, and Diane created this lovely graphic to match it!


Here is my card...


I heat embossed a combination of sentiments, the thank you from Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals and the phrase underneath from Waltzingmouse Stamps Say it Loud.


I added some detailing with a white pencil, then stamped over the entire piece with Hero Art's awesome new Chalk Background...love it!  The little flowers to match the October Afternoon "Working Girl" patterned papers are also from WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals.

Now it's your turn to play along with the sketch!  Upload your creation to Splitcoaststampers using the keyword "CHXNOV13" or link your blog post to our Facebook page HERE.

Now off to see what the other chicks did with the sketch!



2 comments:

diane zechman said...

Cute card, Kelly! The flowers coordinate so well with the paper! And such a fun sketch! Thanks for the challenge.

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly this is GORGEOUS my dear! LOVE IT!!! I am going to have to check out the new HA background! Sounds like something I would love! :)