Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps March Release Previews, Day 2

Back for another preview of one of the 3 new Waltzingmouse Stamp sets that 
Claire will be releasing in the store this Friday, March 8th!  

Today we are featuring a mini set that packs quite a punch.  It's my favorite label image that Claire has ever designed...and she creates the most amazing ones!  It's called Folk Arts Labels No. 25 because it coordinates with the Spellbinders Labels 25 Nestabilities
...and also may coordinate with something else that's new and fabulous that will be debuting tomorrow :).


Isn't it SUCH a beautiful image?   The font of the sentiment makes me so happy!  I colored my label with Copic markers to match the flowers in this My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up" paper.


I die cut and layered two butterflies, and stamped the center with one of the mini detail images included in the set.  Added some gems and twine antennae!

From a rustic project to one with more of a floral Vera Bradley kind of feel to it!


Colored the frame with Copics again, but this time I popped up the flower on dimensionals.  


Also colored and cut 2 more little flowers and added them to my ribbon as embellishments.

It was so much fun seeing all of the DT samples yesterday!
Now for some more gorgeous inspiration featuring Folk Art Labels No. 25...


Supplies:
Butterfly Tag
Stamps:  Folk Art Labels No. 25, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Dolled Up" Collection, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink:  Memento Toffee Crunch, A Muse Studio Titian, Copic markers
Other:  Spellbinders Labels 25 Nestabilities, A Muse Studio butterfly die, Recollections Creative Tag, brown and yellow gems, twine

Floral card:
Stamps:  Folk Art Labels No. 25, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper:  Echo Park This &That "Graceful" Collection, PTI Vintage Cream, A Muse Studio Lichen
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle and Ladybug Red, Copic markers
Other:  Spellbinders Labels 25 and Labels 5 Nestabilities, Sizzix embossing folder, PTI Vintage Cream twill tape, red gems, pink Stickles

21 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous tag Kelly, and I love the beautiful card, fab papers and embossing!

Julia Aston said...

Love that wonderful woodgrain paper on your pretty tag Kelly!

Bumblebee said...

The colours here are gorgeous and I just love the added bling!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Seriously love the tag, woodgrain is my fav!

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly - i LOVE both of your beautiful projects! This new label is so lovely! Love the flowers you hand cut and popped up! Just gorgeous dear!

Jeanne J. said...

You just have to know all those gems and glittery bits have me on the edge of my chair - beautiful color here Kelly!

Renee said...

I love that gorgeous tag...
that butterfly just sets it off!
And that paper on the card...
OMGosh I love it!!
So perfect with this gorgeous label!:)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW! Your tag is absolutely Amazing!!! So beautiful with that wood bg!!
And your card - so bright and happy - fabulous design!
Hugs, Karin

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love that tag and the colors you used to color the labels! Oh, and the Stickles... clever!! Great job!

Deborah Frings said...

What a wonderful tag with the pretty flowers and butterfly! Love the birthday card too - that font is fab!

Ruth S said...

Stunning designs Kelly - love your pretty tag and the layered elements in your card are great. This set is wowing me... the more I see of it, the more I know I NEED it, haha! Rx

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE that wood-grained tag with the folk art frame Kelly!! They are perfect for each other. And your floral card is so striking!! I'm always inspired by your creativity, and the warmth you bring to your creations!!

Becca Feeken said...

Beautifully done Kelly! Your simply a prolific crafter - I love looking at all the goodies you offer each hop!

Jo4Him said...

Great projects-LOVE the card with the bright colors and lots of details. Thanks for sharing

Lagene said...

Both are beautiful, the woodgrain tag is awesome!

Marybeth said...

Wow! Love them both . Your tag is so amazing . Your card and tag have such a warm feel to them ,like most of your projects!

Jean Martin said...

OMGosh! That tag is AMAZING!!!! I was staring at it for a few minutes! Sooo beautiful! :)

Vicki said...

I love your tag with the wood grain look and the folk art stamps. Really pretty.

Fay Marie said...

Love both of these! Gorgeous!!

Belinda L said...

Going a bit in reverse but LOVE that tag with the wooden bg - totally perfect for the folk art! And lovely floraly card!

Sandra said...

Your tag is so adorable! Love the butterflies , label and image added to the rustic looking tag. Love the detail with both projects.