Monday, December 20, 2010

Classic JO-y

For this week's Queen for the Day at SCS, Jo aka Reddyisco (cool screen name huh?!).  I chose to case her lovely Joy card seen HERE.

There are three stamps sets that I just can't seem to stop using this Christmas, including PTI's A Wreath for All Seasons.  The other 2 are PTI's Holiday Button Bits (which I used just as much last year) and Waltzingmouse Stamps Sewing Box Christmas.  I kept the sentiment, the touches of text and gold, and the side bow as Jo did in her original card, then changed the colors and layout a bit, and added the wreath image!  The striped decorative paper at the bottom is more delicious October Afternoon paper from the "Modern Homemaker" Collection!

2 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very soft & pretty Kelly. I like the golden touches with the pale green.
~Meredith

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the softness of it!! So pretty!