Thursday, December 28, 2023

Shining Star!

I am playing along with the Just Add Ink Challenge for the first time, and I love this color scheme…red, green, and gold for the holidays! 


I am obsessed with The Greetery’s “ Rustic Star Large” dies (and the small version, too)!

I have been spritzing and spraying with Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink’s “Distress Mica Stain” and using metallic papers with them, too. I also added a background made with The Greetery’s “Herringbone Parquet” die cut with the “Wintry Mix” snowflake dies, “BotaniCuts: Pine Bough,” berries cut with the “Winter Medley” set, and a sentiment embossed in gold from “Digit Sentiments.”


Thank you so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Tristan said...

Fabulous card Kelly. Love the background with the inlaid dies which is perfect behind that red star and pine boughs. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Tristan