Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Busy Bees Throwdown

A set of zingy, citrus colors chosen by Vickie to start your week at the Color Throwdown Challenge …aqua, yellow, and celery green!


The bees are starting to get busy around here as everything is finally starting to blossom and bloom…

I used the Hero Arts “Honeycomb Fancy Die” that has all of these sweet little opening windows built into the die! I cut some of the doors off with an Exacto knife, then made a “tulle shaker card”! Used The Greetery’s line of bee products including “Honey Jar” stamps, the “Honey Bee” dies, and “Buzz-worthy Sentiments.” The teeny flowers inside were stamped with “AlphaBuds Bold: Floral Details.”


You can see the tulle (instead of acetate) if you look closely. I saw the idea on Jennifer McGuire’s blog awhile ago, and I think it’s so much easier to manage it. I tend to get glue, ink, or smudges all over my acetate windows 😂! 

Come play along with us this week…we can’t wait to see what you make! 

No comments: