Saturday, February 25, 2023

Inspired by Lemons

A fun inspiration photo at the Inspired By Card Challenge! This week’s theme is lemons!


I loved the alternating yellow and white boxes with the crisp black lettering…and the pink lemon! I used products from different companies to create my card…


From The Greetery: “Dried Citrus Slices,” “Big Branches: Ruscus,” and “Big Branches: Baby’s Breath (which I cut from black cardstock and then added white gel pen blossoms!). From The Stamp Market: “Citrus Vine,” the “Ready to Bloom Card Cover,” and a sentiment from “A Simple Hello.” The retired background is the “Broad Stripe Background” from Cornish Heritage Farms.” Such a wonderful photo!

Thanks for stopping by! 🍋

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love the mix of products. This is beautiful and LOVE your color palette!

Laurel said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing at IB!