Sunday, December 18, 2022

Snow Family Throwdown

This week at the Color Throwdown Challenge the colors are icy, wonderland perfection…ice blue, pink, and gold…

I had to use the whole Snow family from Sizzix/Tim Holtz for my card! “Twigs and Stump,” with their kids “Chilly and Freezy”…the fun Diecember Limited Edition set by Tim Holtz and Simon Says Stamp!

I framed their Christmas card photo pic with Papertrey Ink’s “Shape Shifters Square 3” dies and used a sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps “Alpine Christmas.” The gingham background is made with The Greetery’s “Square Dance” stencils.

This color combination is SNOW much fun!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Broni said...

I just LOVE everything about this, Kelly!! Perfection!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week! Merry Christmas!

Bobby said...

This is fabulous, Kelly!!! I love how the arms are embracing the 'kids'. I have the entire family and the stencil too which I haven't used in a long time. It's beautiful in that soft blue. I just can't stop looking at your card.

Valerie said...

Lovely card! I never, ever would have considered buying those snowmen UNTIL I see your card. You show the softer side of the dark, angular images. A dreamy card for sure.