Thursday, January 6, 2022

Woodsy Snowman Sketch

Playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week with Amy’s super fun design ! 

I used Papertrey Ink’s adorable “Joyful Snowman” stamps and dies for my card…

I also used snowflake pieces cut with Papertrey Ink’s “Border Bling: Snowflakes” and a teeny square die from “Holiday Wagon.”


I purchased these patterned papers in November from an amazing store called “Buffalo Stamps & Stuff” near Buffalo, NY! The owners expertly combined all of the papers from these different lines on a display, and I was smitten…”Wooden Snowflake” from Echo Park’s “Warm & Cozy” collection, “Wintery Two” from Authentique, and a sheet from a different “Warm & Cozy” collection by Carta Bella…such beautiful papers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the white snowflakes against the woodgrain background and yes, that snowman is adorable! Sweet card, Kelly!

Karren said...

Adorable card! That snowman is so super-cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.