Friday, June 26, 2020

Simply Diamonds Throwdown

I love the Color Throwdown colors this week, some of my favorite to stamp with...
pink, aqua blue, yellow, and green...


I used PinkFresh Studio’s new “Pop Out: Diamonds” stamps with coordinating “Simply Diamonds” and “Diamond Floral Bunches” dies.


My ink colors ended up being Fresh Ink’s Pool, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade and Limeade! I stamped The Stamp Market’s “Dot Dot Dot” background in Lemonade then heat embossed with clear powder.


The “love” die cut is a cute freebie from a PinkFresh Studio release order, and I heat embossed a “you” sentiment with white powder. The flower bunches were stamped then I added some marker details directly on the stamps with Tombow markers. So fun and these are just the sweetest bouquets! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Such a pretty, summery card! I love everything about it.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow! Love this awesome dimensional card! So fresh and summery! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful! I just purchased this set...your card is lovely!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Charlene said...

Your card is very inspiring and so fresh looking - I love the way you put the flowers in the diamond cut outs - such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it!