Friday, November 1, 2019

Wreath Throwdown

This week at the Color Throwdown, Lori chose some lovely, warm, fall colors...teal, olive, rust, and navy.


I used Memory Box's beautiful "Tidings Wreath" stamp set...


I stamped  the wreath in Versamark and heat embossed with white powder. I colored it with Zig Clean Color and Karin Brushmarker Pro markers and a waterbrush.


Added a sentiment from the set, Wink of Stella pen on the blueberries, splatters of acrylic paint, and lovely rhinestones from Little Things from Lucy's Cards.



 I am also adding this to Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker! Today is Day 1, and it's my first time participating. I am excited to try and practice a little each day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Just beautiful! Love the coloring inside the white embossed line images. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!