Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Color Throwdown Guest Star Stamper

I am thrilled to be this week's Guest Star Stamper at the Color Throwdown! The inspiration piece is so beautiful, and features lovely pastels...green, yellow, pink, and lavender!


I chose The Stamp Market's "Petite Painted Posies" stamps and dies, and Ink to Paper's "Tag Creations: Joyful Jar" die for my card...



Stamped "Barnwood" from Stampin' Up and cut a frame from the center. Stamped a smaller floral cluster from "Petite Painted Posies" and heat embossed with white powder.


Added a sentiment from Ink to Paper's "Tag Creations: Lemon" stamp set to the inside of the jar, and made it into a shaker. Cut the outside of the frame with The Greetery's "Crimped Frame" die.


Lately, a card isn't complete unless I add a smattering of Nuvo Drops! This time I added some white ones 😊.

Thanks SO much to the lovely ladies at The Color Throwdown for having me guest with them.  And for their 555 (!)  blog posts bursting with colorful inspiration! 💕

1 comment:

Susie Moore said...

I ADORE this card! I just want to stare at it forever!