Saturday, December 15, 2018

Papertrey Ink's Create Along with Us

It's Papertrey Ink's monthly release time, and they host "Create Along with Us," a challenge to create a card inspired by a Design Team member's post. I was inspired by Melissa Phillips' delightful pastel heart card seen here:


With Christmas and winter on my mind, I decided to use my new Fence Line: Winter set with her color scheme...

Wanted a pink polka-dotted background like Melissa's so I sponged Distress Inks, stamped Celestial Skies with Versamark, and then heat embossed with white powder for my "snow." Added the little scene in soft yellow, aqua, pink, and kraft with a sentiment from In the Meadow.




Had to add some glitter and sequins to sparkle up my card making it a bit more special...I call that Melissa-fying my card 😉!

1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

This is adorable, Kelly. Love the snow scene in soft colors!