Sunday, December 31, 2017

Time Out: New Beginnings

I'm playing along with my first Time Out Challenge!  A perfect challenge for New Year's Eve...


I accepted the optional twist, and made a card featuring bottle brush trees from Hero Arts' "Family and Friends" clear stamp set...


I stamped the trees in Versamark then embossed them with white, gold, and silver powder.  Added the Filagree Snowflake Background over the top with white pigment ink.


I cut out a circle for the moon at the top and added a sentiment from Hero Arts' "Banners and Messages" clear set, then embossed in silver.  Lots of mini pearls and rhinestones to finish it off.  What a fun challenge this was!

1 comment:

Nonni said...

This is wonderful, wow! I love your heat embossing and the stamps you used -this has a very contemporary feel! The color scheme looks beautiful too. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT and I hope to see you playing along in our current challenge where we challenge you to be Thankful!