Sunday, November 19, 2017

Fusion: Grateful


Playing along with the Fusion Challenge because I could not pass on an opportunity to make a wreath card, one of my favorite things to stamp!

I turned the sketch 180 degrees and used the Happy Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts and the Fall for You wreath image from Reverse Confetti.


I stamped a plaid background from Echo Park using A Muse Studio's Toffee ink.  The center of the card is wrapped with wood tape, and then I cut the letters from the same tape.  The "Thanksgiving" is from a WMS stamp set.


I colored the leaves with a mix of Copic markers, then added Stickles, some Liquid Pearls red berries, and a little twine around the sentiment.  So sparkly!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Kelly! The little bit of sparkle on your wreath is eye catching!

Karren said...

This is such a warm and welcoming card! Gorgeous wreath and the plaid background sets it off perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.