Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Color Throwdown Guest Star Stamper!

I am absolutely THRILLED to be the Guest Star Stamper at the Color Throwdown this week!  Lucky me, I got the sweetest photo to be inspired by, with some fresh summer colors!


Green, kraft, and white, yippee!

I combed my stamps for a sweet puppy image, and found the perfect one in Papertrey Ink's "Pedal Pusher" set.


             An extra bonus that this puppy is having some summer fun, just like in the photo!



I added detail by stamping each piece of the bike in a color ink.  I then used my MISTI and added Versamark over the top so I could clear emboss.  This puppy needed a shiny new bike for his adventure!


Thanks so much to the Color Throwdown team for inviting me!  I am always inspired by their color combinations and gorgeous projects!  Happy August 1st!  Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!  :)

7 comments:

Karen said...

Love this card; that puppy in a basket is just adorable!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Kelly! Love the bicycle and great CAS design! So excited to be joining the team as a guest designer this month!

Lisa H. said...

i LOVE this!! oh wow! what a sweet bike image and the puppy. it all looks so lovely in the challenge colors. congrats on the guest spot!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting!! This is an adorable card!!

I Card Everyone said...

Truer words have not been spoke-en! =] =]
LOve this darling pup, and what a gorgeous card!!!
=]

Sharron said...

Wonderful sentiment! Love your adorable image, great way to show off these summery colors!

Vickie Z said...

Too stinkin' cute!! So happy you played wiIth us!!!