Sunday, September 25, 2016

Winter Church Sketch

Since I was stamping today, I had to play along with Amy's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   It's been so long since I got to participate!


Here is another card with Papertrey Ink's Winter Village set.


The sentiment and snowflakes in the sky are from PTI's In the Meadow, but the rest of the images and dies are from Winter Village. Lots of Stickles and Wink of Stella pen that did not photograph well this evening.  Such an amazing set by Betsy Veldman, makes creating scenes so much fun!

5 comments:

canadian_liner said...

Thanks for your kind comment, Kelly.
You've created a beautiful scene here! Love all the wintry details and the embossed snowflake background.
I see you are a 12 Kits of Occasions member. I had the pleasure of playing with them last fall (guest of Kim).
And you're an SLP, too! Small world.

Renee said...

Again?
I LOVE this!!
Now I'm really wanting to play and no time!
Maybe this weekend/ :)

Kim S said...

Such a lovely winter scene - gorgeous detail. I love it all on the simple embossed panel. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

Even though I'm no way near ready for Winter, Kelly, I LOve this magical little Christmas scene you've created!!!
=] Michele

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet...walking in a winter wonderland!