Sunday, November 22, 2015

Wreath Sketch

Amy O'Neill created this week's lovely sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!


I chose to use my new Woodland Wreaths set from WPlus9 Studio and a sentiment from PTI's Love Lives Here: Holiday.


I used twigs cut with a Memory Box die and heat embossed the sentiment in white.  This is my first card made with my new MISTI!  An early birthday gift from my husband who had lots of HINTS from my friend Karen Stein :)!  It's an awesome tool, had fun watching YouTube videos featuring it, and can't wait to try some of the techniques!  Right now, I am loving it for lining up tiny die cuts likes those fruits and bird.


Sugared up the fruits and added some pearl berries.  Love this new paper for the holidays from DCWV!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow Kelly, this is beautiful!! Love the warmth the plaid brings!!

Jen Timko said...

Wow, this is so pretty! The wreath has so many gorgeous details. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!