Sunday, November 23, 2014

Red bells

I am playing along with my first Merry Monday Christmas Challenge!  I had to after seeing this inspiring photo here...


It made me think of my Folk Art Christmas Additions set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I stamped a plaid background using the Cabin Plaid Background from Cornish Heritage Farms.  Added a sentiment from Verve Stamps.


The die cut bow is from Mama Elephant and the stitched rectangle from Papertrey Ink.  So many lovely festive samples in the gallery for this challenge, you should go take a peek!

11 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Welcome to Merry Monday for your first challenge with us, hope to see you again soon. I love the bell image, the country charm and the CAS design of your card Kelly, it's delightful! Thanks for joining my challenge this week at Merry Monday.

Marybeth said...

Love it! Oh.... the plaid is just gorgeous and I love the bell and bow! Uggg now I want Folk Art Christmas... You always sold me on items for WMS.

Betty said...

this is just the prettiest card - love the color combo and the plaid background is perfect!

Samra said...

What a stunning card! Love absolutely every little detail on it! I love your style, so you have a new follower now :)

Kristie Goulet said...

So happy to see this is your first, and hopefully not your last time joining us at Merry Monday! Your card is beautiful! LOVE it!

Bonnie said...

I love this pretty bell and it's so pretty against the soft neutral plaid background! Thanks, Kelly, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this pretty red bell against the soft kraft and white!! VERY pretty card Kelly!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

What a beautiful design and I love the tiny bow!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

Katie Melhus said...

Totally gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Michelle said...

That beautiful bell stands out in the whole line up, Kelly! Love it!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Kelly! Love the beautiful jingle bell and fancy garland! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!