Friday, December 6, 2013

Falling Flakes Sketch

I got to play along with this week's Freshly Made Sketch!  This lovely one is by Jennifer Timko...


I had been obsessing about this 12x12 paper pack by DCWV called "Merry Little Christmas" for a month. I tend to buy 6x6 pads, but I really loved the prints, and snagged it at 50% off on Black Friday (with an extra 20% off my total purchase :).  I especially loved this gray paper with the falling dots and snowflakes!


I used this lovely sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps new Alpine Christmas set.


Many of the papers in the collection are glossed or glittered, as some of the dots are on this one.  The snowflakes are from my dear fave "Sewing Box-Christmas" set, also from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Such an awesome sketch!  You too can play along until Monday HERE!  :)


11 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your card! Those papers are gorgeous but I have never seen that stack at my local stores! Might have to check online! It is beautiful my dear!! And I can never get enough of sewing box Christmas!! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Wow - this is totally gorgeous! My first thought when I saw the colour combo you used was - serene. The papers you've used a lovely for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love, love, love this! The snowflakes are so unusual and the colors you've chosen are so eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on this Kelly! love the layered stitched snowflakes and the wonderful DP you used!! Happy b'day yesterday GF!!! Hope you had a fun celebration of you!

Jen Timko said...

Love this! The colors are so awesome and those prints are fabulous! Great use of the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS.

Sharron said...

Love the neutrals and that pretty paper! Sewing Box-Christmas is such an amazing set and a favorite of mine too.

Cindy Lovell said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the papers and the awesome snowflakes!! Beautiful job!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Linda Suarez said...

Pretty papers! And I love those snowflakes! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Becca-expressions said...

Gorgeous. Congrats on you win over at FMS, it's well deserved!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Congratulations on your win on FMS. I love your card! The papers are beautiful!

Claire said...

Fabulous card Kelly - love those neutral colours. Huge congrats on being Queen of Clean!