Sunday, August 22, 2010

Six Angelic Stamp Sets!

This week's "Friday Free for All Challenge" at Splitcoaststampers was called "Mish Mash" and you were to mix stamp sets from different companies on one card...the goal was to use 2, extra credit for 3-4...so of course I tried to be an overachiever and used SIX!

This also kind of fits the "Waltzingmouse Blog Hop" from this week...to create a Shabby Chic or Vintage card.  I did a "vintage" apple card for the waltz, but this card uses the colors for Shabby Chic that I always think of...cream, aqua blue, pink, and shades of brown distressing!

Here are the stamp sets that I used:

Earth Angel from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Background Basics: Hearts and Faux Ribbon from Papertrey Ink
sentiment from AMuse
flourishes from The Angel Company
Weave and Pretty Pattern Backgrounders from Cornish Heritage Farms
Linen Background from Stampin' Up (on her little stardust satchel!)

This card is minimal layers but it SURE is inky!  Just how I like it!  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card! I love all the flourishes!

Alice said...

this is so cute and pretty! love the pretty soft colors!