Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Cupcake


Pink Persimmon stamps and October Afternoon papers seemed like a perfect pairing for some more Dare to Get Dirty Challenges at SCS!  I combined sewing, a winged thing, and a sketch by Dirty Dozen Alumni Amber Dawn!  Stamps are from Vintage Cupcake and the NEW Mini Banner Greetings set, which I hand-stitched at the top.  My sewing machine might break free from the box very soon as I finally have a pal of mine (Carol!) who is back in town this summer and ready to show me how to thread it up!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

so cute kelly, love the colors here!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Kelly - this is delicious. What wonderfully soft colors for your design. Love that banner! Fantastic job.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet looking card Kelly! Love the bright colored cupcake & you surely showcased that wonderful DP :)

Linda Beeson said...

The combination of that cute cupcake and the little banner are adorable!