Sunday, May 15, 2016

Floral Sketch

A fun layered sketch by Rita Wright at Freshly Made Sketches!  

I finally got the chance to use my new Freehand Florals stamp set from WPlus9 Studio!


I stamped and die cut some roses using Freehand Florals, so much fun to experiment and play with this fun set.  I then stamped the bottom panel using Stampin Up's "Hardwood" background in Hickory Smoke Distress ink on white paper, then stamped more of the florals right over it.  

I die cut "Scatter" from Papertrey Ink's "Shaker and Sprinkles MIM Kit" and finished with sentiments from that set.  Instead of adding one large vertical section, I cut two small strips of white paper, then embossed them with PTI's Woodgrain embossing plate.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a beautiful card! I just love all those blooms and your sentiment is fantastic! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Lisa said...

So pretty Kelly, looks like spring!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this beautiful card! Gorgeous!

Hannelie said...

Thanks for popping over Kelly... and your kind comment! So glad I came over to meet and found so much beautiful cards!
Have a great week!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous...I predict this will be a winner!

Karren said...

Wow, this is amazing! All the little details add up to one gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Amy O said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love those gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Marybeth said...

...and you used them beautifuly ,Kelly! Wow this is gorgeous!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!