I am so lucky to have been awarded this lovely blog award!
Sweet Cammie of Sweet Violets Paperie named me in December, but with the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I forgot to post my award! And THEN the lovely Helen Berry of Helen Berry Design awarded me this week!
The official rules state that you must share 8 things about yourself, and then nominate 8 other bloggers to receive the award.
My 8 things:
1. I am a Speech-Language Pathologist, and I work with children (ages birth to five) in their homes.
2. I hate slow songs. Almost all of them. I need something with bass that I can dance to!
3. Therefore, I love 80's music, alternative, pop, rock, un-gangster rap, etc...Sometimes at weddings, I think I am Beyonce ( and I don't even need wine to think that!)
4. My favorite food is mashed potatoes and gravy.
5. I wish there was a Starbucks in my backyard.
6. I have 2 daughters, Eva (just turned 7) and Claire (5).
7. My husband Jason works for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation at a Fish Hatchery.
8. I seem to have developed a Mom Uniform this winter. It consists of a pair of jeans or corduroys, a long sleeve t-shirt, and a fleece vest ( I have lots of colors now :))
Now on to some bloggers that are certainly stylish!
Thanks soo much to Cammie and Helen for my award...you really made me feel so special!
Edited to add: Jen Carter of Jen's Ink Spot just commented that she nominated me, too! This is BY FAR the most stylish week I have had in my whole life, thanks soo much, ladies!