Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVA!

 The weather was much the same SEVEN years ago today!  Cold, blustery, SNOWY!
(Hmm, must be something about January 12th!)

You used to be a wee little thing like Margaret...and now you are one of the tallest kids in the family :) 
You told me this morning that you are "pretty sure " that you got taller overnight".
You also said that you "feel older today"...(me, too!!)

So here you are ready for school! 
I remember staring out the snowy window at the hospital, waiting for YOU to come! 
Now I am staring out the snowy window, waiting for the BUS come!

A cheery girl with her own sense of style...
and a love of all things girly
 (including the color pink, Barbies, necklaces, scarves, tights, and yes, even phones)

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, EVA!
I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

Happy Birthday to Eva!!! Kelly, your girls are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eva!! We Love you!!!! Tyler, Melissa and Travis!! <3

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what darling little girls, Kelly, and sooo pretty!!!! Happy Birthday, Eva!!!

Helen said...

What beautiful little girls you have!! Happy Birthday to Eva - Just to let you know that I have a little something for you on my blog today x x