Friday, October 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OWEN!

My great-nephew Owen is THREE tomorrow!  I was lucky enough to be in the delivery room with Becky and Aaron on the day he was born!  That was one of the best days of my whole life!

Here is one of my fave pictures.  I wanted to post a few more recent ones, but my computer is not cooperating!  This is from last summer, and seeing him now, I can't even believe how much he has grown!



Here is the card I made for him:


I used the Banner Set (small) from Pink Persimmon to make the boat and waves, and then I used the Vintage Greetings for the Happy Birthday sentiment.  We are off to Owen's party later today, so hopefully I will be back later with some new pictures.

Oh, and Owen was born on the PERFECT day...it's October 3rd ....World Card-Making Day, as a matter-of-fact!  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great card, and what a CUTIE!! :)

kristie sessions said...

wow! I love what you did with that banner. set. SO creative! Happy World Card Making Day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I hope Owen had a happy birthday! (Mine was the day before!) :)