Monday, August 24, 2009

The Sisters

Another fun fact about me...I have 2 sisters!  My sister Kris lives near me in Lakeville, New York, and my sister Jill lives in Manahawkin, NJ.  Here are some pics...

 That's Kris at the top, and Jill on the bottom...OBVIOUSLY I am the youngest, HA!

When I was born, Kris was 24, and pregnant with my nephew, Scott.  Scott and I are 3 months apart, to the day!  She is married to my brother-in-law Vic, and they also have a daughter, Becky, who turned 35 in August.

Jill was 17, and in high school, when I was born!  She is married to Don, and they have two kids, as well...Dana (almost 30!!) and Tyler who is 27...I think!  I am getting old, how can I not remember these things already!

I am already a great-aunt 3 times, coming up on 5 times by February (Jason has 1 great-niece, and another on the way in October), Tyler has 1 son, Travis...and Becky has 1 son Owen, and a baby due in February!

Some day I'll be back with exciting family anecdotes...but for now it seems like I better head to bed...those girls get up EARLY!

3 comments:

Cook22 said...

Gosh, that's like my mother and her half-sister; my half-sister is six years older than her aunt, and my half-brother is about a month older.
Goodness, great-aunt Kelly, how young you look :-).

Francie G. said...

My brother and I are 21 yrs apart! (None in- between.) Needless to say, he was a big shock to my parents! My son and my brother are 10 months apart! Thanks for sharing the pictures and your story!

One4Joy said...

ok, Miss Gingham, it's 4 minutes till midnight where you are. That would be Wednesday....the debut of your Wednesday challenge...