Monday, August 31, 2009

It's almost here...

 It's almost time, it's almost here!  Eva will be starting Kindergarten on Wednesday.  Tomorrow is the day when we go in to her classroom together and meet her teacher, Mrs. Weingartner.  I was looking at my pictures from camping last summer and came across this one.  She was laughing at something crazy Claire and/or her cousin, Owen, were doing.  She seems so small!  When I came into the living room earlier, Eva and Claire were looking at BABY pictures (I thought I hid those...they are NOT allowed to be seen before the big day as weeping may ensue!!).  I peeked at a few without any tears and still can't believe it is 2 days away.  Now let's hope I can get through until Thursday without hearing Lee Ann Womack's "I Hope You Dance" on the radio.  I heard that the morning of her preschool graduation and cried for the next 10 miles!

3 comments:

One4Joy said...

I heard you can buy Kleenex by the caseload just around the corner from the local school!!! Since I have homeschooled my sons, I never had to face this passage, but I'll certainly be sending you good thoughts.

Mothermark said...

Good luck today Eva! Have fun little buddy! It will be so fun to learn and play with friends!

MariLynn said...

My kids gave me a hard time because my oldest started her senior year. I was a little teary eyed remembering the little baby I put on a school bus to start kindergarten. I hope Eva has a great day. I hope Mom does too.